Quality bed & Breakfast Accommodation
in gorgeous Beer, Devon
Warm welcome guaranteed!
Welcome to Colebrooke Guest House, offering high quality bed and breakfast accommodation on the Jurassic Coast in Beer, East Devon.
• Local, family run guest house.
• Open all year, strictly non-smoking.
• Free seasonal parking.
• Free Wifi
• Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
• Six spacious rooms, all beautifully clean, comfortable, warm and cosy.
• Superb freshly cooked breakfast, with plenty of choice.
• Centrally located, close to the beach and Jurassic coastal path.
Colebrooke House is one of the most popular, attractive and well-established bed and breakfast guest houses in Beer. Set in the heart of the fishing village, you are just a short stroll to the beach, the Heritage Centre, Pecorama and the Beer Quarry Caves.
Our six spacious, attractively furnished bedrooms all have up to date ensuite facilities and include digital TV, hairdryers, hospitality trays and guest information folders. At Colebrooke House, we also have a bright, comfortable and newly refurbished dining room and guest lounge which is the perfect place to relax, meet friends or simply watch the world go by.
At Colebrooke House you will be able to relax in the knowledge that you will find great accommodation, superb breakfasts, a friendly atmosphere all at competitive rates. We look forward to welcoming you to Beer.